Spirit Pro channels

In case you do not know something or you are not sure, here is the right place for your question.
Post Reply
User avatar
Coco66
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun 26. Jul 2015 8:17:50
Location: Madrid, Spain / Torino, Italy

Will I be able to use channel 7 and 8 with the Spirit Pro and Spektrum DSMX satellites?

If yes, I will get one for my night flyer where I use Aux2 and Aux3 for remotely dimming the lights...
Oxy 2 ♦ X-Vert ♦ Warp 360 ♦ Blade 450X ♦ Blade 450X Nightflyer ♦ Goblin 500 (RIP) ♦ 2 X mCPX v2 ♦ night fly mQX ♦ LadyMQX ♦ nano QX ♦ nano QX FPV ♦ Inductrix ♦ DX8 G1
ZeXx86
Site Admin
Posts: 13039
Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 16:06:44
Contact:

You can use channel 7 with smaller Spirit too. Channel 8 is not available at the moment, but in the future it can be on both units.
If you mean additional output, then yes, Spirit Pro has lot of free ports.
Spirit System developer
User avatar
Coco66
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun 26. Jul 2015 8:17:50
Location: Madrid, Spain / Torino, Italy

I mean I want to hook up two brushed motor speed controllers to two ports in the Spirit and control them with the Aux2 and Aux3 channels of my DX8... which I can currently do with the AR7200BX...
Oxy 2 ♦ X-Vert ♦ Warp 360 ♦ Blade 450X ♦ Blade 450X Nightflyer ♦ Goblin 500 (RIP) ♦ 2 X mCPX v2 ♦ night fly mQX ♦ LadyMQX ♦ nano QX ♦ nano QX FPV ♦ Inductrix ♦ DX8 G1
Post Reply