[solved] BT App & FW 2.0.0

In case you do not know something or you are not sure, here is the right place for your question.
Post Reply
ajadda
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon 08. Dec 2014 20:37:45
Location: Germany

Hi all,

did anybody connect successfully via Bluetooth with the new version 2.0.0?

I can not connect anymore since the mobile settings app was updated.
Trying to connect gives to following:
The apps shows a window saying:
reading data. Please wait
During that time the BT-LED gets solid blue and the app states "connected" in the background.
After a short while the app disconnects, the LED is blinking again, the app shows a window:
Spirit Unit not found

The old app for Version 1.3.2 was able to connect but stated some other error message, the data did not match, I guess.

I tested it with Android 4.4 and 5.1

Best regards,
Alexander
Last edited by ajadda on Tue 23. Feb 2016 21:30:16, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Coco66
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun 26. Jul 2015 8:17:50
Location: Madrid, Spain / Torino, Italy

Stupid question... do you have both the new App and the 2.0.0 firmware installed on the unit? (sounds like you do, but just to be sure)
Oxy 2 ♦ X-Vert ♦ Warp 360 ♦ Blade 450X ♦ Blade 450X Nightflyer ♦ Goblin 500 (RIP) ♦ 2 X mCPX v2 ♦ night fly mQX ♦ LadyMQX ♦ nano QX ♦ nano QX FPV ♦ Inductrix ♦ DX8 G1
ajadda
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon 08. Dec 2014 20:37:45
Location: Germany

Yes, I updated the unit first via USB, corrected the requested changes, saved and reloaded the unit. Then I updated the app on the Android 5.1 System, but had the problems as described. On the Android 4.4 System I first tried the old app, the BT-connection could be esfablished, but no communication. Then I updated the app here as well, with the same result.
User avatar
Coco66
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun 26. Jul 2015 8:17:50
Location: Madrid, Spain / Torino, Italy

Sure you connected the SYS plug correctly?

That's what would happen if you didn't...just tried it (with the correct connection my newer App and Spirit 2.0.0 connect perfectly).
Oxy 2 ♦ X-Vert ♦ Warp 360 ♦ Blade 450X ♦ Blade 450X Nightflyer ♦ Goblin 500 (RIP) ♦ 2 X mCPX v2 ♦ night fly mQX ♦ LadyMQX ♦ nano QX ♦ nano QX FPV ♦ Inductrix ♦ DX8 G1
ajadda
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon 08. Dec 2014 20:37:45
Location: Germany

Coco, are you a clairvoyant?!? ;)

You were right, I double checked the connection and reinserted the BT-plug to be sure - now it works...
So the connection must have been faulty.

Many thanks,
Alexander
Post Reply