[SOLVED] Aero and Helicopter in english...

In case you would like to see some new feature in the software you can share it right here!
You can also report issue or odd behavior here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Coco66
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun 26. Jul 2015 8:17:50
Location: Madrid, Spain / Torino, Italy

I used to have as my "go to page" the English page, so that I could see if there are any new posts there (my Czech is not good enough )))))))

But now with Aero there, it does not work... can we have an English "index" page with the Aero english and the Helicopter english?

I mean as if we had:
Czech
... Aero
... Helicopter
English
... Aero
... Helicopter

instead of:
Aero
... Czech
... English
Helicopter
... Czech
... English
Oxy 2 ♦ X-Vert ♦ Warp 360 ♦ Blade 450X ♦ Blade 450X Nightflyer ♦ Goblin 500 (RIP) ♦ 2 X mCPX v2 ♦ night fly mQX ♦ LadyMQX ♦ nano QX ♦ nano QX FPV ♦ Inductrix ♦ DX8 G1
ZeXx86
Site Admin
Posts: 13039
Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 16:06:44
Contact:

I believe that it is possible.
From this point of view it is better.
We will see tommorow.
Spirit System developer
Post Reply