version 2.4.9 can be downloaded

In case you would like to see some new feature in the software you can share it right here!
You can also report issue or odd behavior here.
Post Reply
leosafran
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon 12. Jun 2017 23:14:39

version 2.4.9 can be downloaded. I do not understand?

Link : http://spirit-system.com/dl/fw/spirit-fw-2.4.9.4df
TomasN
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun 23. Mar 2014 12:13:16
Location: Černošice/Praha

leosafran wrote:version 2.4.9 can be downloaded. I do not understand?

Link : http://spirit-system.com/dl/fw/spirit-fw-2.4.9.4df
I think it's unreleased (beta) version
TDF, TDR, Logo 600SX, Oxy 4 Max @ 3Digi, VBar Neo, Spirit, Grapuner mz-32, mx-20
leosafran
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon 12. Jun 2017 23:14:39

TomasN wrote:
leosafran wrote:version 2.4.9 can be downloaded. I do not understand?

Link : http://spirit-system.com/dl/fw/spirit-fw-2.4.9.4df
I think it's unreleased (beta) version
hmm ok thanks.
RedJacket
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon 14. Sep 2015 15:44:06

leosafran wrote:
TomasN wrote:
leosafran wrote:version 2.4.9 can be downloaded. I do not understand?

Link : http://spirit-system.com/dl/fw/spirit-fw-2.4.9.4df
I think it's unreleased (beta) version
hmm ok thanks.
Hmm no noticeable difference?
"Flying makes me happy" -- Markus Chelios
ZeXx86
Site Admin
Posts: 13039
Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 16:06:44
Contact:

I highly do not recommend to download or try any of unofficial version if not posted by me.
Spirit System developer
RedJacket
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon 14. Sep 2015 15:44:06

ZeXx86 wrote:I highly do not recommend to download or try any of unofficial version if not posted by me.
Aye aye sir
"Flying makes me happy" -- Markus Chelios
User avatar
Coco66
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun 26. Jul 2015 8:17:50
Location: Madrid, Spain / Torino, Italy

Just to understand, leosafran... you just tried to change the last number in a URL to see if you were getting something? And than you write "I don't understand"? Gimme a break :D
Oxy 2 ♦ X-Vert ♦ Warp 360 ♦ Blade 450X ♦ Blade 450X Nightflyer ♦ Goblin 500 (RIP) ♦ 2 X mCPX v2 ♦ night fly mQX ♦ LadyMQX ♦ nano QX ♦ nano QX FPV ♦ Inductrix ♦ DX8 G1
Post Reply