Hi everyone,
I’m having a problem with one of my five Spirit GTRs.
It binds successfully, and my Jeti recognizes the receiver under the "Devices" menu, but the Spirit unit itself isn't being detected.
The PC software indicates that a GTR is connected, yet there is no response to commands from the Jeti. In the diagnostics tab, I can see the helicopter model; when I move the unit by hand, the virtual model moves correctly, but there is absolutely no reaction to stick inputs. There is also no response to Jeti inputs in the channel settings.
The Jeti channel assignment is correct; in the servo monitor, the right servos respond on the right channels when I move the sticks or switches.
I have already tried resetting the Spirit via the software several times and re-flashing the firmware (4.0.5). Oddly enough, this issue only arose after I attempted to change—or actually changed—the switch assignments (specifically the gyro assignment). For testing purposes, I loaded a backup from another helicopter, but that made no difference. Setting up a new helicopter model on the Jeti didn't help either, nor did re-binding.
Both the PC software and the Spirit firmware are up to date (version 4.0.5).
(Sorry for crossposting this also in German section)
