After firmware update, system hangs in the botloader

In case you do not know something or you are not sure, here is the right place for your question.
Post Reply
Salzheli
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed 30. Sep 2026 10:50:13

Hello, I have a red spirit. When updating the firmware, the loading bar runs to 100%. But the led on the FBL pulsates constantly. The recovery process doesn't change that either. What can I do?
ZeXx86
Site Admin
Posts: 13045
Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 16:06:44
Contact:

Hello,

do you know serial number of your Spirit unit by chance? It seems there was very old firmware previously and transition to a new one was not successful. We can prepare firmware to fix your unit, but need serial.
We can find it also from files that PC software is storing if you can't find one.
Spirit System developer
Salzheli
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed 30. Sep 2026 10:50:13

Yes, I have had the Spirit for a very long time. On the fbl I can't find a serial number. Previously what the software 3.3.3 is current. Maybe that will help.
Salzheli
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed 30. Sep 2026 10:50:13

I bought my last Spirit on 01.03.2021. I have two pieces of the variety. The other 06.03.2019.
Salzheli
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed 30. Sep 2026 10:50:13

Hello, what happens next?
Post Reply