Page 1 of 1
After firmware update, system hangs in the botloader
Posted: Wed 30. Sep 2026 12:24:44
by Salzheli
Hello, I have a red spirit. When updating the firmware, the loading bar runs to 100%. But the led on the FBL pulsates constantly. The recovery process doesn't change that either. What can I do?
Re: After firmware update, system hangs in the botloader
Posted: Wed 30. Sep 2026 12:28:41
by ZeXx86
Hello,
do you know serial number of your Spirit unit by chance? It seems there was very old firmware previously and transition to a new one was not successful. We can prepare firmware to fix your unit, but need serial.
We can find it also from files that PC software is storing if you can't find one.
Re: After firmware update, system hangs in the botloader
Posted: Wed 30. Sep 2026 12:38:39
by Salzheli
Yes, I have had the Spirit for a very long time. On the fbl I can't find a serial number. Previously what the software 3.3.3 is current. Maybe that will help.
Re: After firmware update, system hangs in the botloader
Posted: Wed 30. Sep 2026 12:47:46
by Salzheli
I bought my last Spirit on 01.03.2021. I have two pieces of the variety. The other 06.03.2019.
Re: After firmware update, system hangs in the botloader
Posted: Thu 01. Oct 2026 11:49:02
by Salzheli
Hello, what happens next?