Spirit and talon 120 hv

In case you do not know something or you are not sure, here is the right place for your question.
Post Reply
keithw123
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat 12. Sep 2015 15:37:59

Hi
I have a 550l and have fitted a talon 120.
I have the Bec /throttle cable and another cable just for extra power.
Where can I connect the other power cable to ?

Thanks
User avatar
Coco66
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun 26. Jul 2015 8:17:50
Location: Madrid, Spain / Torino, Italy

That's kinda depending on your setup (receiver or satellites and so on), but as per the manual the other port to be used for that is RUD.
Oxy 2 ♦ X-Vert ♦ Warp 360 ♦ Blade 450X ♦ Blade 450X Nightflyer ♦ Goblin 500 (RIP) ♦ 2 X mCPX v2 ♦ night fly mQX ♦ LadyMQX ♦ nano QX ♦ nano QX FPV ♦ Inductrix ♦ DX8 G1
Post Reply