All Controls Suddenly Gone!

In case you do not know something or you are not sure, here is the right place for your question.
ZeXx86
Site Admin
Posts: 13051
Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 16:06:44
Contact:

Hello,

we prepared new PC software that has JETI Integration file updatinng support by one click. Unfortauntely through the years we found some users are having hard time for doing this update, thinking it was really updated (but it was'nt in reality).
Since both version 4.0.4 and 4.0.5 are used by thousands of pilots, while 4.0.4 is used for months now, I think old BIN file could be the only possible reason that can explain this behavior well.
I am not sure what logging issue you have, but most likely it is unrelated. It could be resolved by pressing Clear Logs button in the software.

Here you can download this PC software:
https://spirit-system.com/dl/settings// ... .6-win.exe

At the Update tab you will see new JETI Integration submenu where the app will automatically update the BIN file just by one click. You only have to connect your Spirit unit and JETI radio using cable.
Spirit System developer
Phil S.
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed 30. Sep 2026 9:24:05

Unfortunately, the current version (of integration, NOT firmware) isn’t displayed anywhere in the Jeti Integration. But I have two clear pieces of evidence that it is indeed V4.0.4r2:
1. With Spirit firmware V4.0.4, "Channel Values" are displayed correctly under "Diagnostics"; the "Diagnostics bug" has been fixed.
2. Under "Advanced" and "Expert settings", the "Swashplate - Stop Smoothing" setting is available.

As for the logging problem:
Neither of my GTR Spirits will start recording data. I’ve spent hours trying to sort out the problem with the help of the AI-Assistant and have carried out a whole series of test flights, but to no avail. Records are not anywhere to be found, and a "Clear Logs" button does not exist either.

Nevertheless, I will give V4.0.6 a try! But to be perfectly honest, Tomáš, given how buggy your software keeps turning out to be, I’d rather not connect my transmitter to it. ;)
Regards Philipp
Phil S.
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed 30. Sep 2026 9:24:05

"SPIRIT.bin" file info as shown in "DEVICES" on my DS-12:
Size 205.712 Bytes, created on monday, 15/06/2026, 09:40:28
Correct?
Regards Philipp
ZeXx86
Site Admin
Posts: 13051
Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 16:06:44
Contact:

Then please do not try version 4.0.6 and wait for official release.
I hope you have not enabled 500hz logging when using 4.0.5 firmware and then downgraded your Spirit firmware.
Instead of hours of trying you can simply ask.
Spirit System developer
Phil S.
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed 30. Sep 2026 9:24:05

You want to say that's why logging does not start with 4.0.4? Does 4.0.4 generally not work with maximum frequency? The solution would be upgrade to 4.0.5, then reduce to lower than 500Hz, then down to 4.0.4 again? By the way, every step I made was recommended by your AI-Assistant ... 8-)
And what about the loss of control? A version mismatch between firmware and integration should be ruled out as the cause I suppose?
Regards Philipp
Post Reply